Tuesday, September 7, 2010

"My mom always knew I was gonna grow up to be a fudge packer"...

He he...I recently prank called the Willy Wonka Line to inquire about their "Fudge Packer" job position...I figured such an inquiry would seem innocuous at first, given the nature of the comany's business...aaaand it did....The lady on the other line didn't catch on just what sort of "fudge packing" I was referring to until I started mentioning the spandex....Now, if you follow my blog, you know some of my entries tend towards being of a.....controversial nature...okay,most of them do....
So, If you feel it might offend your sensibilities..don't listen..Save the drama for yo momma...and if for some reason..you're been living in a subterranean bomb shelter since the Cold War and are not familiar with the fact that the term "Fudge Packer" is now mostly used to refer to something other than putting chocolate goo in a container...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fudge-packer

you've been warned...enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I dream of having a friend or coworker with the last name Packer just so I can offer them some fudge.

    ReplyDelete